Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Version Of Unstoppable by Drake

Wassup World

You wanna imitate Drake
so lets get it

My name is Joe
Im damn near perfect
i want da thrown nd da crown
cause i deserve it
4 fame i aint workin
skip da hurtin
i jus want recognition
4 da tracks dat i tend 2 murder
if not den u can call it man slaughter
gun talk? i draw better den Picasso
or Michelangelo
smart like Donatello
but i got u lookin green like the ninja turtles
I'ma genius
I'm mc squared wen u hear me
cause im Micheal Young History
'The Cool' yo bitches seem 2 b chasing me
got her goin both ways
cause i got her all in da streets
these niggas jus so industry
wat they talkin bought dont mean shit 2 me
jus lying and stunting
bitch assness 2 da 5th degree
nd if i eva get indited
4 my cool history
like Chappelle's skit im pleading the 5th amendment
da best 2 me is a term of endearment
im next door 2 greatness wen i spit
wen i freestyle dats jus me flirtin wit perfection
cause the best got they ass kicked
like a freak bitch
dat title always gets passed
so wen it reached me i told it 2 keep walkin
spittin call it fartin
but im jus rhyming while im talkin
diarrhea of da mouth
i dont see no stoppin it
niggas said i wouldn't b shit til pigs fly
last week on CNN all i heard about is swine's flu
wit no " A-CHO!!"
bless me
nd watch me do wat i do
im unstoppable til i make my dreams come tru


Cool?
Joe Cool

P.S. Ty we doin Em next
i already got my dear mamma verse in my head kinda

1 comment:

L.F.I.(Imaghostwriter2) said...

sorry for the wait i had to write it down


I aint never met a girl wit the nerve to
Put me on the list and forget all about her crew
A when I find one worth it-
Her time I pursue
They call me sir Dritty
Why don't you let me serve you?
And I heard that you don't get out much
And you country grown
So you got that south touch
You must not be used to winein and dinein
So if you free at 2:15 how bout lunch?
They say when two rough segments with jagged edges come together and connect for the better it comes out flush
And thats flawless
So if you doubt us
Atleast let me show you what you missin like once
Made a 'dime' 'change' her mind
Now her temptations the same as mind
An 'autumn' leafer
That's makin a girl 'fall' for you
A difference between messin wit and talkin to
You aint 'posed to take everything she offer you
You gotta pay it back
She takin everything up offa you
After showin her what she missin every weekend-
I freely let her know that im 'wanted' like morgan freeman