Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Growin Outta Things

Wassup World
Jus sitting here contemplating things rite now
i dont kno if jus dat i've grown up
or jus tired of things
but somethings dont intest me anymore
like goin 2 parties
or chillin wit a whole bunch of niggas
or some of da old niggas i used 2 fuck wit
if u my nigga i fucks wit u nd u kno it
i jus really wanna focus on myself my baby
my musik dats almost it
i fucks wit my gurl
i care 4 Shunda
i jus dont kno
Shunda=Toya (in CH life)

jus got side tracked really but
i might b growin up
or gettin more lame nd anti-social
either one does not make me mad
i dont really like talkin on da phone
i rather txt get str8 2 da point
ya feel me
things jus annoyin 2 me
i dont like chillin wit certain people nomore
certain things jus crazy now

i jus rather do music
dats all
or do poetry
i jus wanna write
let me voice b heard

but im chillin wit my big burh nd his fam
plus OG

Cool?
Joe Cool

No comments: