Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Morning After

Wassup World

Still alive

I stayed up Dragonball Z last nite
God works in mysterious ways
after all da shit i went thru yesterday
havin crazy thoughts
high off pills (i had punched a hole thru my head board)
weed
nd smoked plenty cigerrettes
my mind was cloudy as hell
but as i was walkin home i met these niggas
D Quincy nd J
they cool as hell
real into anime nd music
me nd b easy had started a cypher outside
cause dats all i eva wanna do wen i'm high
lol
they stopped, listened, den spit 2
it was fun
took my mind off of it all
i need 2 start ventin nd talkin bought my problems
i cant let dem get so serious
dat i think bout killin myself
i got a son who needs a father

i'm finna write some music
eat
shower
smoke
den go 2 work
should b a "interrestin" day
2 hear people's comments
after yesterday

my gurl said she still loves me
so did Lil Harlem
i even prayed yesterday

lil bruh u kno i care man
im always in yo corner
nd got yo back

New Music
on the imeem page also

O_o --> da cool

No comments: